Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

Last night instead of blogging I went through some of my grandparents' stuff. There were lots of pictures and even an old accounts ledger. I have some organizing blood in me - I just wish it would surface more frequently. Today Buddy is working on hanging up hat racks for the abundance of baseball hats that we just can't live without. I hope I can live with the hat racks. Someday I need to find a way to display MY hat collection. If i just hang them up, they will get too dirty. I have many hats that my mom designed for her "hat talks" where she shared her testimony through the hats (some of them are hilarious - like her spring hat that is an old bed spring all decorated up. I have 2 WW1 helmets: 1 American, 1 German. I have the two different style of hats that my dad used for work - the traditional cop hat and the newer smokey style. There is even an old leather hat box - so cool. But where can I put them so they stay safe from Toots & Booboo and dirt?? I need help.

No comments: