Monday, November 26, 2007

Night Out

My wonderful, awesome sister and her family watched the kids for me last night so I could go to Buddy's banquet. She was baking cookies for the kids to decorate when we got there. My niece is sooo good with kids they just adore her. They had an incredible time. Hannah has been crabby now - too late of a night. She fell asleep on the way home, but it was still a short night. I need to start taking photos. They were so cute laying on the couch with K.

I spent yesterday trying to figure out how to set up a web site. Now it needs information and photos.

Buck is super busy with work. (I'll be missing you this week Buck xxooxo)

Today I'm going to play. Out to lunch with a friend, work on the business cards, then to the chiro. and maybe out for dinner with Buck. Yipee!

No comments: