Saturday, November 17, 2007

naptime

Don't ya just love it when the kids are sooo tired,but won't admit it. Toots has been carrying on for awhile, she normally doesn't nap but occasionally she really needs one. Today is one of those days. I was awesome this morning making waffles, ham& cheese eggs, with a side of bacon. Toots wouldn't touch it until we finally bribed her into trying a bite of the waffle (she eats pancakes at other peoples' homes - why not with me??) Buck was perfect this morning - helping finish up the cooking, doing the dishes, making me chocolate milk and watching the kids so I could shower. Perfect and we are going on a date tonight too ^^ woo woo
Booboo was so proud of himself "I went poopoo mamma" 4 seconds later "I went more poopoo mamma" I am so glad when I don't have to clean diaper buts, I'm proud too. He then proceeded to explain to me that I was too big to flush, so he would take care of it. He did a good job.
Buck and Buddy are outside working on the never ending list of stuff to do before it's too cold. It was snowing this morning - Brrrrr. Most of the horses are developing a warm coat - but I'm watching Beau, his is a little slower coming in. Today we will have to make a run for some animal stuff.

No comments: