Friday, November 16, 2007


Good Morning!
Today should be fun. I might be having guests over this morning, but I haven't received any RSVP so I'm thinkin' of running errands today. Yesterday, I was supposed to clean the barn for a different group of guests but I felt under the weather so I lacked the motivation to attack the spider webs and bugs and no one showed anyway - so much for heating the pool up. The bugs are still there -yuck. It's days like yesterday that make me question the validity of having a place of hospitality and reaching out to families in need. I feel so inadequate for the huge need I see and lacking the finances doesn't help either - and people have to be willing to receive. I found so many people just can't let others in and the ones who do are "takers" and will take all the can get and them some.

OOPS! They're here! Gotta run.

No comments: