Friday, June 6, 2008

Mountain Memories

I just got through looking at beautiful mountain pictures. It has brought back a ton of memories. My family would go on a big road trip every year or two. One of our last trips together was to Banff and Lake Louise. I was under 10 yrs. old but I remember how beautiful it was and how good it was to be a family. My brother loved the beauty of the mountains. I'm starting to move on from just remembering his death to remembering his life and looking at those mountains today brought some sweet tears. I miss my dad, mom, and brother so much. It is a comfort to know without a doubt that they are in heaven. I know their faith, I've heard their testimony and I know that they are all together with their Saviour.

Just now I hear of more devastation. There are so many hurting people. It is my prayer that sometime I may be a blessing to those that mourn or are stressed out.

I am so thankful for all that God has given.

No comments: