Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun week

On Monday, Buck & I went to the Rockie Lynne concert. I'm now a fan; I even got a hug from him :) He has a huge heart for hurting people and does a great job expressing life events in song. We had an enjoyable evening away from the kids, so we decided to keep on that theme on Tuesday and ran away down south for the night. Wednesday was spent at home, mostly :) and on Thursday I dropped the little kids off at grandma/pa's for the night. Buck & Buddy went to the track to practice and I went to a "meeting." My sister was also there and we had a good time together after the meeting. Friday brought the wedding celebration of my niece. I'm so excited to see what God will do with their life together. I felt guilty for not including Toots and Booboo in such a momentous family event, but I didn't feel we would do our best at the photos with them there.

A CLEAN SWEEP!
Saturday was the best day for Buddy. He not only won his heat race; he also won his first feature. I brought Toots & Booboo so we were all there to witness the event. Toots was screaming so loud eveyone in the stands by us turned around to see her screaming above the roar of the race cars. The track photographer thought she was so cute when she announced the Buddy was the "best driver in the whole world." Booboo was not without attention either for when the rain started we ran inside and listened to the band. The lead singer came down and danced with Boo and when she read his shirt she stuck him up on stage and read his shirt "my parents are exhausted." What a great day.

No comments: