Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's me against Them ..........

Toots is still getting up at night, so I'm trying to sleep with one eye open. After hearing "something" I couldn't get back to sleep after 1.5 hours, so I decided to shower early to get out of the way of the travelers. Toots joined me for a predawn shower. She has been enjoyable at night, but she makes up for it in the daytime. Her PCA was brought to tears today and yesterday too. I'm so lucky that she is so tiny, but she is starting to team up with Booboo. It is scary to be left alone with the two of them. Buck & Buddy made it safely to Daytona for the race. I hope it doesn't rain on them. Buddy is going to miss two races here, but Buck figures he is far enough in points to stay in the top 8 ( he won another heat race last week).

I tried to give the dogs a bath yesterday. Cassie didn't even get dried off before she was jumping in the mud chasing the sprinkler. Lesson learned :)

I'd better go check on the "angels" - since they need constant supervision, I'm gambling now...........

No comments: