Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big enough


The other night my Buck was trying to get Toots to eat her vegies and he told her that she needed to eat to grow up big. Her wise response, "Well Daddy, you are big - you don't have to eat so much." So true - for me too.

I'm excited. I feel good and ready to take on the day. We sold our camper, so I'm hopeful we will be able to get the boiler fixxed in the Timothy Center. And I get to plan a birthday party and a family vacation. Toot's PCA is able to come with us, so I can get a vacation while on vacation :) I just have to find someone to house sit.

I'm going to try to record Booboo singing. It is a hoot, especially when Toots tries to "help" him.

Buddy only has one night of racing left for the season. He's done well; crashed a few times, won a couple trophes, and met some nice people.

No comments: